our Duvet Cover set will bring real athletic appeal to your sleep space. It’s time to show your love for Silk. Our Duvet Cover will enhance the look of your bedroom Available in four distinct sizes, our bedding set is versatile for your bed. , you'll experience all the breathable benefits of two materials renowned for adding softness and comfort. Features a hassle-free hidden zipper closure, make it easy and efficient to put this duvet cover on your comforter.
- · Thread-Count: 500
· Material:Tencel Imitation Silk
- · Process: Digital Printing
- · Suitable Season: All the Seasons
- · Including: Duvet Cover*1,, Pillowcase*1, No Flat Sheet
- 3-Piece sets Including: Duvet Cover*1, Pillowcase*2,
- us Single Size(2pcs) 1pc duvet cover:59*78.74" (150*200cm); 1pc pillowcase:19*29" (50*74cm)
US Full Size(3pcs) 1pc duvet cover:79*90.56" (200*230cm); 2 pillowcase:19*29" (50*74cm)
US Queen Size(3pcs) 1pc duvet cover:228*228cm; 2pc pillowcase:19*29" (50*74cm)
US King Size(3pcs) 1pc duvet cover:230*260cm ; 2pc pillowcase:19*36" (50*91cm)
AU King Size(3pcs) 1pc duvet cover:220*240cm; 2pc pillowcase:19*29" (50*74cm)
- Please follow the next steps to insert the comforter into duvet cover.
- · Lay the comforter flat on top of your mattress.
- · Take your duvet cover and turn it inside out. Insert your hands inside and find the two top corners. You should now be holding one corner in each hand.
- · With your hands inside the duvet cover, reach down to grab hold of the comforter’s top two corners.
- · Holding the top two corners tightly, flip the duvet cover right side out over the comforter. Give it a shake and a fluff until the duvet cover falls down to cover most of the comforter.
- Zip it up.
- · Separate them into dark and light color batches, when wash.
- · Maximum permissible size errors are ±3 cm, DO NOT affect fitting.
- · Wash Method: Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Water temperature should not exceed 30°C.
- · Please hang dry. Do not bleach.
- · Tumble dry low, remove promptly, do not iron.
- · Do not put liquid laundry detergents on the bedding directly, should dissolve it in the water first.
- Due to differences in monitor settings, there may be a slight variation in color on screen,versus the actual material.